Random LOTD - Camp Inspired!

Being tired of fishing -- Hey! I went from lvl 7 to 15 in the course of erm like two maybe three day's? Soooo anyways I first went to curio & spoke with Miss Gala's manager. I was looking for a sunburnt skin in sundust (current skin shade) Unfortunately Miss Gala doesn't have any sunburnt skins that have face/arms/legs/back/etc which by the way would be really cute specially for summer :p

Anyways!! I decided to go ahead & get REEK's sunburn 'kit' ? guesses that's the best word for it hehe anyways; and while there I was rambling..I tend to do that alot .. and I found..lots n lots did I mention lots of cute things? I was there with camp in mind aka the sunburn & even around the beach at home seeing as mama can't keep me in anything more then a swimsuit some days

Bare with me as this is my first LOTD so if something doesn't make sense then just IM me ok?


REEK Laundry Day Hoodie
250L - Single Hoodie
1750L - Fat Pack 65% Off

REEK Laundry Day Hair
225L - Single Hair Pack
700L - Great Personality Pack (All Colors)

REEK Firefly Jars
125L - Handheld & Rezable Versions

--All REEK products can be found/
purchased at the main store--

*Aura's* Candee Outfit
50L Friday Outfit - Totally Awesum
--Wearing Only the Shirt w/out Prim Top--

--*Aura's* Candee Outfit can be found/
purchased at the main store--

*BB* Babydolls Camping Tee's
Price & Where-abouts Unknown
(this was available during Winter Camp)
--Wearing Only Jeans w/out Prim legs--

--*BB* BabyDoll's Camping Tee's in main store BUT
whereabouts unknown as purchased Winter Camp 09--

*NJoy* Rainboots hearts
100L - Purchased of SLX

--*NJoy* Rainboots hearts can be found on
slexchange.com using *njoy*--

0 comments:

Post a Comment