What to Bring to Camp..

I've been thinking bout what exactly to bring to camp this year & I have a ROUGH estimate of what to bring & would like opinions & options & idea's ... I thought I'd do this to get my own 'bags' straight but also give idea's for others

Unless I mention where I got it specifically aka on slexchange
I found the items in the respective mentioned designers main store
if has a * in front means I have that covered :P

.:OUTER WEAR:.

a. *1 Hoodie Jacket - Never know the weather! (REEK)
b. Shoes!! or Not? (slink feet, a couple pair of sneakers, idea's?)
c. Rain gear? (I have rainboots hmm ponders umbrella/raincoat?)

.:SLEEP & SWIMWEAR:.

a. *3-4 Swimsuits(*BB* & *Aura's* - Hawaiian ✭Fish & Marana + 50L)
b. 2-3 PJ Sets (needs suggestions? did get cuppycake in purple *BB*)

.:CAMP & CABIN GEAR:.

a. *Travel Pillow (RC Cluster)
b. *Away from Home Belt (:CANDY:)
c. Suitcase(s) (1 so far from LMC)
d. Bunk Bedding (No Clue! Has winter 09; Beyond that oldies dun fit)
e. Cabin Cutifications (dun ask couldn't think of a better word)
f. ???? idea's here please ????

.:CLOTHING:. (non outer/sleep/swimwear)

a. no idea yet

2 comments:

ur mom isnt on the list...:D

 

*pouts* cuz you said you wouldn't go with & though I'm hunting for an adult sized suitcase that has holes for breathing and a spot for food n drink.. I'm just not having much luck

 

Post a Comment