Camp!?

Ok Ok! I realize I'm like shooting the gun way to early...but IF I remember correctly aren't we supposed to have autumn camp even if it's like a weekend deal? IF so WHEN?! *giggles* Yes I said it I'm shooting the gun seeing as Autumn only offically started erm..two days ago?

I dunno why; but it sorta popped into my head while I was looking at my one & only LOTD >.> might be working on some of those.. maybe *lol* Anyways.. point in case.. other then I'm hunting for a new blogger look for the new changes....which brings me to another totally different and yet sorta on the same page as camp.. my hair *giggles*

Winter camp 08/09 = Blonde, Summer Camp 09 = Brunette, Winter Camp 10 = Black, Summer Camp 10 = Black, Autumn/Winter? Camp = Brunette again *giggles*

Just goes to show I seem to change things about me when things get under my skin to a breaking point..

soooooooo whole point of my camp ramble does anyone remember what IF anything was said about autumn camp at the end of summer? If so what? & Did we ever hear anything beyond the weekend & other things survey? I don't remember that we did.. *ponders*

*eyes clock & faints...* it's 4:37am here.. so erm minus three hours & you get SL time ..*twitch* .. insomnia what to do without you. *sarcastic pun here*

right....well night or gonna try *giggles*

--Lia

0 comments:

Post a Comment